Suunto 9 Black Amber HR
MADE FOR SURVIVAL – LIKE YOU!
Once you’ve decided on a specific destination or adventure, you want to make sure your watch can follow you the entire distance. Suunto 9 allows up to 120 hours of uninterrupted GPS tracking to last – just like you!
The Suunto 9 is a multisport GPS watch designed for athletes who demand the best from their sports watch. An intelligent battery life management system with smart reminders ensures that your watch will last as long as you need it to. The robust Suunto 9 is made for long, strenuous workouts and races as well as extreme adventures.
The watch that all outdoor sports enthusiasts have been waiting for, the Suunto 9 will be your companion in height, it is also waterproof up to 100 m, it has a compass and a battery life of up to 120 hours in training. With 80 preset sports and a variety of measurement options, the Suunto 9 is your best training partner. Track your progress with the best personal results and train smarter with insight into community training. Use heat maps to discover new routes at Suunto Movescount and let the clock guide you along the route. Suunto 9 sports watches are handmade in Finland. With a strong and elegant design, they are optimized for racing conditions.
NEW FUNCTIONS SUUNTO 9
New features are available by updating the Suunto 9 to version 2.12.30
Monitor your efforts while hiking, climbing freely, repeating climbs at a local training ground, or running up stairs. You can then view the climbs in the Suunto app.
Automatic circle views help you analyze statistics for each circle based on location. Excellent feature for cross-country skiing or cross-country skiing on the same route. You can then view the circles in the Suunto app.
Quick access to your GPS coordinates and other key information about your current location and starting point. Useful when sharing a location with a friend when you need to call for help or want to get back to your car safely.
Navigate along the way – choose your destination, set up a display and set off! You can also set the target distance and altitude. Directional navigation is a great tool for orienteering in the mountains and forests.
While running or cycling, automatically follow the sprints and monitor the number, distance and time of each interval during exercise. Sprint recognition is based on a change in your running pace or cycling power. You can the view the sprints in the Suunto app.
NEW SCREEN LAYOUT
Take a look at key information from your surroundings as you prepare for your adventures. The inspiration for the new look comes from Suunto legacy of marine compasses. Available for activities.
WINGS FOR LIFE WORLD CHARITY RUN
Are you preparing for a running competition? The Wings for Life World Run function simulates a pursuit vehicle, providing motivation during your daily workout and helping you prepare for the run.
POPULAR STARTING POINTS
When deciding on new places and routes, it is often difficult to determine a starting point. Take a look at the popular starting points in the Suunto app, so you can easily know where to start your adventure.
You’re tired of certain routes and you’re not sure where to go. We have made the latter easier for you by adding your favourite routes to the Suunto app. There are generated from Suunto community exercises.
View a daily, monthly, or annual heat map. You can also compare your routes to the most popular routes for your sport.
NEW SUUNTO APPLICATION SCREEN
The improved Suunto homepage gives you direct access to your calendar, the sum of your activity data and the map.
Find your next adventures on Sportihome, check out the best routes with Wikiloc or see the routes with Land. Suunto partners offer you the tools for your next running trip ot trip to the mountains.
INTELLIGENT BATTERY OPERATIONS
Three predefined battery modes – Performance, Endurance and Ultra – from 25 hours to 120 hours * recording with GPS tracking. Before training, the watch displays the estimated remaining operating time in the current battery mode. If this time is not enough, you can switch to another mode at any time.
Suunto 9 uses smart reminders based on your activity history and ensures that you will be fully catered for your next trip. If the watch detects a low charge during exercise, it will automatically suggest that you switch to another battery mode.
GPS NAVIGATION WITH FUSEDTRACK FUNCTION ™ FOR MORE ACCURATE TRACKING
With ultra-long workouts, battery life is often a limiting factor for accurate distance and track recording, as GPS is a big consumer. Suunt’s unique FusedTrack algorithm combines data from a GPS module and a displacement sensor to improve track and distance accuracy. This allows for extended battery life by reducing the power of the GPS module without compromising accuracy.
THOUSANDS OF TESTING HOURS UNDER THE HARDEST CONDITIONS
“When I talk about training tools or competing for any adventure or endurance sport, the first thing that comes to mind is endurance, because it actually allows me to focus on what I need to do.”
Mauricio Méndez Cruz , Suunto triathlete and Xterra world champion
The Suunto 9 is designed to meet the requirements of professional athletes. Tested in extreme trials by Suunto testers and athletes from around the world, it proves that this is a trusted companion who will confidently guide you through any adventure!
SHARE YOUR PASSION WITH SUUNTO APP
Connect the Suunto 9 sports watch to the new Suunto app, where you will follow all your adventures and follow your long-term trends, including daily activity and sleep. Easily share your best achievements and connect with others in the app community.
A smart mobile connection keeps you up to date with calls, messages and notifications. The Suunto app is available in the App Store and Google Play mobile stores.
READY FOR THE RACE
- Powerful and elegant design for optimal wrist adjustment in training, racing and everyday use
- FusedAlti ™ GPS and barometric altitude combination for accurate altitude data
- Water resistance up to 100m
- Intelligent Battery Performance, Endurance, Ultra and Custom (25, 40, 120 hours)
- GPS Sampling Modes Best, Good, OK
- Robust color touch screen with three buttons
- Flexible screens with more than 50 parameters and the ability to display 1-7 data on the screen
- Recording and navigation by points and display of tracks with GPS technology
- Compass with digital tilt compensation
- Measuring heart rate from the wrist
- Possibility to use an additional Suunto Smart Sensor heart rate strap
- Support for more than 80 sports with race mode and intervals
- Suunto FusedSpeed ™ for accurate tempo
- Triathlon and multisport mode (change of sport in walking)
- Interval training with pace, heart rate and distance
- Compatible with Stryd running power sensor
- Running: a table of laps with real-time pace and heart rate
- Cycling: a table of laps with heart rate, power and speed
- Swimming: automatic intervals in the pool, heart rate memory (optional)
- Compatibility with Suunto Bike Sensor and BLE power sensors
INSIGHT IN TRAININGS
- 30-day training overview per hour
- Training analysis using trends, PTEs and HR zones in Suunto Movescount
- 30-day overview of the type of days (race, training, activity, rest) per hour (soon)
- Long-term analysis of the type of days on Suunto Movescount (coming soon)
- Keeping the feeling after a workout on the clock and a long-term trend on the MC
- Comparison of results with similar ones in the Movescount group
- Rest and recovery that follows the day of the match, training, recovery, activity and rest
- Recovery time and feeling trends that follow recovery status
- Personal best achievements after sports, trends in Movescount
- Planning tools with programs and plans and trainers
SUPPORTED BY THE COMMUNITY
- Comparison of personal achievements and insight into trainings for a similar group of people
- Direct training between users
- Discover new routes with heat maps and plan your own routes, clock transfer and navigation
- Compatible with Strava, TrainingPeaks, MapMyFitness and more online services
DAILY USE AND CONNECTIVITY
- Flexible clock screens
- 24/7 activity control with steps and calories and heart rate on the wrist
- Daily heart rate and calorie monitoring
- History of steps and calories for 7/30 days at Movescount.com
- Restless heart rate control
- Download training logs and notifications via mobile phone
- Languages: EN, CS, DA, DE, ES, FI, FR, IT, JA, KO, NL, NO, PL, PT, RU, SV, ZH
- Suunto 9 watches are compatible with Bluetooth Smart, not compatible with ANT + ™
Dimensions: 50 mm x 50 mm x 16.5 mm
Weight: 72 g
Housing: composite, stainless steel
Glass: mineral glass
- Battery life without the use of GPS is 14 days
- Battery life with 24/7 monitoring and mobile notifications is 7 days
- GPS support
- Average real-time heart rate
- Sleep duration and average heart rate overnight
Housing size: 50 mm x 50 mm
Housing thickness: 16.5 mm
Housing material: Composite, Stainless steel
Dial color: Color screen
Waterproof: 10 ATM
Type of watch: Digital
Pass material: Silicone
Waist width: 24 mm
Gender: Men, Women
Warranty: 2 years