Suunto 5 Graphite Copper
The Suunto 5 sports watch is made in Finland and is ready for all sports, from swimming, running, cycling, exercise, hiking and others with a convenient heart rate measurement right on the wrist. Due to its compact size, the watch is also suitable for all-day wear.
The Suunto 5 is a beautifully designed sports watch with an extremely precise receiver of as many as three satellite navigation systems and is ready for the training you want – swimming, cycling, sweating in the gym or running outdoors. Suunto 5 monitors your activities with a handy heart rate monitor, counting steps and calculating calories burned 24 hours a day. The watch also monitors physical stress and sleep, and ensures fast recovery and optimal preparation for the next sporting achievement. Your new personal companion has been made and tested in the most difficult conditions of Scandinavia.
NEW FUNCTIONS SUUNTO 5
New features are available by updating the Suunto 5 to version 2.12.30
Monitor your efforts while hiking, climbing freely, repeating climbs at a local training ground, or running up stairs. You can then view the climbs in the Suunto app.
Automatic circle views help you analyze statistics for each circle based on location. Excellent feature for cross-country or cross-country skiing on the same route. You can then view the circles in the Suunto app.
Quick access to your GPS coordinates and other key information about your current location and starting point. Useful when sharing a location with a friend when you need to call for help or want to get back to your car safely.
While running or cycling, automatically follow the sprints and monitor the number, distance and time of each exercise interval. Sprint recognition is based on a change in your running pace or cycling power. You can then view the sprints in the Suunto app.
NEW SCREEN LAYOUT
Take a look at key information from your surroundings as you prepare for your adventures. The inspiration for the new look comes from Suunto legacy of marine compasses. Available for outdoor activities.
WINGS FOR LIFE WORLD CHARITY RUN
Are you preparing for a running competition? The Wings for Life World Run function simulates a pursuit vehicle, providing motivation during your daily workout and helping you prepare for the run.
You’re tired of certain routes and you’re not sure where to go. We have made the latter easier for you by adding your favourite routes to the Suunto app. There are generated from Suunto community exercises.
POPULAR STARTING POINTS
When deciding on new places and routes, it is often difficult to determine a starting point. Take a look at the popular starting points in the Suunto app, so you can easily know where to start your adventure.
View a daily, monthly, or annual heat map. You can also compare your routes to the most popular routes for your sport.
NEW SUUNTO APPLICATION SCREEN
The improved Suunto homepage gives you direct access to your calendar, the sum of your activity data and the map.
Find your next adventures on Sportihome, check out the best routes with Wikiloc or see the routes with Land. Suunto partners offer you the tools for your next running trip ot trip to the mountains.
ENJOY LONG EXERCISES WITH A SPORTS HOUR THAT BECOMES YOUR PERSONAL COACH
The Suunto 5 sports watch has great performance, but is nonetheless sleek and comfortable for everyday use. With smart ways to save energy and up to 40 hours of autonomy, you don’t have to worry about it stopping working during a long workout or hike. The watch even recognizes usage patterns and reminds you in good time that the battery needs to be charged. It is designed for the most difficult conditions!
FOCUS ON FAVORITE SPORTS AND FOLLOW THE PROGRESS OF PHYSICAL PREPAREDNESS
The Suunto 5 sports watch monitors your fitness level and adapts your training instructions to your progress and goals. It informs you to break down when you overdo it and motivates you to exercise when needed. That’s why it has over 80 sports modes that you can personalize to suit your wants and needs.
You can find new ways and new ways of training in the Suunto application, which you can also connect to the most popular sports applications. Remember to share your achievements with the community of users, and also delve into the analysis and guidance of the exercises.
FOLLOW DAILY ACTIVITIES AND RECOVERY AFTER EFFORT, FOR THE OPTIMAL EFFECT OF SPORTS ACTIVITY
“Every step counts! The Suunto 5 sports watch not only records exercise, but also the usual level of physical activity. If it detects exaggerations, it informs you. It also gives an insight into the quality and length of sleep, which is a prerequisite for successful sports activities. will provide summaries and tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
SHARE YOUR PASSION WITH SUUNTO APP
Connect the Suunto 5 sports watch with the new Suunto app, where you will follow all your adventures and follow your long-term trends, including daily activity and sleep. Easily share your best achievements and connect with others in the app community.
A smart mobile connection keeps you up to date with calls, messages and notifications. The Suunto app is available in the App Store and Google Play mobile stores.
WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE FASHES
- Thanks to smart battery modes, the watch is always ready for long-term recording of activities, without having to worry about the battery running out in the meantime.
- Enjoy more than 80 loaded sports or design your own sport mode.
- Monitor your fitness level (VO2max) and progress in the Suunto app. Take care of your body and follow stress and recovery.
- Monitor your steps, calories burned and sleep 24 hours a day to keep your physical activity and recovery in balance. In the Suunto application, set daily goals and follow trends.
- Follow your customized 7-day workout plan with optimal weight and duration of workouts, to help you achieve your goals.
- Plan outdoor adventures by choosing a route in the Suunto app and then let yourself be guided by the clock.
- Measuring heart rate from the wrist
- Possibility to use an additional Suunto Smart Sensor heart rate strap
- Support for more than 80 sports with race mode and intervals
- Triathlon mode and “multi-sport”
- Interval training with pace, heart rate and distance
- Compatible with Stryd running power sensor
- Running: a table of laps with real-time pace and heart rate
- Cycling: a table of laps with heart rate, power and speed
- Swimming: automatic intervals in the pool, heart rate memory (optional)
- Compatibility with Suunto Bike Sensor and BLE power sensors
- Sleep monitoring (quality and duration)
- Monitoring stress and recovery
DAILY USE AND CONNECTIVITY
- Flexible clock screens
- 24/7 activity control with steps and calories and heart rate on the wrist
- Daily heart rate and calorie monitoring
- History of steps and calories for 7/30 days at Movescount.com
- Restless heart rate control
- Download training logs and notifications via mobile phone
- Languages: EN, CS, DA, DE, ES, FI, FR, IT, JA, KO, NL, NO, PL, PT, RU, SV, ZH
SUPPORTED BY THE COMMUNITY
- Comparison of personal achievements and insight into trainings for a similar group of people
- Direct training between users
- Discover new routes with heat maps and plan your own routes, clock transfer and navigation
- Compatible with Strava, TrainingPeaks, MapMyFitness and more online services
Dimensions: 46 mm x 46 mm x 14.6 mm
Weight: 66 g
Glass: mineral glass
- Strong and elegant design for optimal fit on the wrist in training, competition and in everyday use.
- Water resistance up to 50m.
- Battery life up to 14 days without recording and notifications.
- Battery life of up to 7 days by recording heart rate, counting steps and displaying notifications.
- Battery life of up to 20 hours of exercise recording at the highest monitoring accuracy.
- Battery life of up to 40 hours in power save mode and lower monitoring accuracy.
- Robust color display with five buttons with a resolution of 218×218
- Recording and point navigation and route tracking.
- Altimeter with GPS
- Support for satellite systems GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
Housing size: 46 mm x 46 mm
Housing thickness: 14.6 mm
Housing material: Composite
Dial color: Color screen
Waterproof: 5 ATM
Type of watch: Digital
Pass material: Silicone
Waist width: 24 mm
Gender: Men, Women
Warranty: 2 years